Junior Deposits Operations Analyst
Our Operations department consists of a team of multi-skilled and multi-cultural team members who run and support the daily operations of the business. Because of rapid growth of the company, we are now looking to expand the Deposits Operations team by adding a new Junior Deposits Operations Analyst.
This new team member delivers not only operational support, but also plays a vital role in assisting and guiding our company's technical development. By communicating the needs and demands of our business to our development teams, he/she has a hand in how our company evolves to meet those requirements.
As a Junior Deposits Operations Analyst in the Operations department, you will support the day to day operations by doing the following variety of tasks:
- Reconciliations, controlling and general monitoring of our deposit platform;
- Updating and distribution of financial reports to all program members on a daily basis;
- Identifying product or process improvements by working with the system itself, but also by gathering feedback from key users;
- Assisting Technology in defining and testing new functionalities;
- Ensuring that all operations manuals are up to date and accurate;
- Overall Assisting of Operational Management
Our ideal new team member is capable and motivated to thrive in a fast-paced agile start-up environment. This means you work in a pro-active and result-driven way without losing your eye for detail and accuracy. On top of that, the following is what we find most important for this role:
- 3-5 years working experience (in an operations or finance position) preferable within a Finance institution;
- Master’s degree or equivalent in business, finance or another related field;
- Your analytical skills make it easy for your to constantly prioritize, notice potential obstacles to be taken care of and the value of when and how to do something;
- Your stakeholder management is clear and on a high and professional level, making you the ideal person to work with for everybody within the company;
- You have a strong intrinsic motivation to get the best out of yourself and your time. Which means we wouldn’t have to bother to tell you what to do and when to do it;
- You want to be a part of an organization where your growth and ours, develop equally;
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Language skills: English and one other language (Dutch is a plus but not necessary).