IT Support Engineer
Who are we?
We are Safened - a fast-growing fintech scale-up, motivated by a vision to turn financial risk and regulatory challenges into simple and secure solutions. Simple, because we reduce complexity and offer easy-to-integrate solutions to financial institutions and platform businesses. Secure, because we enable our partners to use the world's most stable asset classes while protecting them from fraud, risk and identity theft. That sounds like a mouthful, right? Don’t worry, we’re happy to explain it in more detail down the line. For now, just rest assured that we do cool stuff and it’s going well. And we operate globally, with offices in London, New York, Amsterdam, and Barcelona. To get a feel for the atmosphere here, you can check out this video:
Your mission at Safened:
Do you want to solve technical problems and like helping non-technical people? Are you ready to be part of a rapid-growth, scale-up? Then Safened might be the right place for you.
We are looking for a IT Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our internal customers. You will directly support our operations team and help them do their best work with reliable, highly available and efficient technology.
What we need you to bring:
- Experience with local AD and LDAP, but also with IaaS services like Azure AD or JumpCloud
- Proven capabilities to troubleshoot and resolve issues on networking (VPN, TCP-IP, WAN, LAN…).
- A good understanding of computers (both hardware and software) and it's peripheral systems as well as demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology.
- Proven team-working skills by working in a collaborative environment and a strong customer service focus.
- Ability to translate and demonstrate complex technical solutions to non-technical users.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to efficiently prioritise and execute tasks. You're good at managing time and prioritizing requests.
- Fluent in English, highly proficient in Spanish.
What you get from us:
At Safened, we care about attracting and retaining excellent people. That's why we offer...
- The chance to work in a multinational and rapidly growing company that works with leading names in global finance
- 25 days of vacation to recharge your batteries
- A workplace in a newly refurbished building overlooking the city of Barcelona
- Assortment of fruits, coffee and refreshment to keep you up and running
- Afterwork drinks on Fridays
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Flat structures and open communication